Thursday, July 19, 2007

Warhammer Info

Amidst my many daily work boredom searches, I found this site run by a very funny lad, who goes by the name Silex: WarhammerInfo. And, after perusing the site for many many government paid minutes... I've added another MMO to my most-wanted list.

I know, I know, what took me so long? This is the game everyone seems to be expecting to give WoW a real run for its money. It's this fact that made me skeptical. I've been enticed by it for a while, though, just not certain, and after reading about the RvR system, the public quests, the tactics system, the morale system... the Tome of Knowledge, I'm sold yet again.

It's the hype machine getting to me, sure. But I don't care. It's a great time to be an MMO gamer. If anyone says differently, they're nuts.

Go take a look at the site and read up. Even if you're not into PvP, Warhammer has something to offer you. I suggest reading up if you're of this mindset especially.

No comments: