Tipa over at West Karana just tagged me for a new MEME. This one is unique. Post the list of links and quotes below, put a star next to those you like, and add your own quote and link to the bottom of the list.
The quote's content? Your tip on blogging and/or writing in general. That's the theme for this one. Afterwards, tag 5 more people you know that haven't contributed yet, and the circle continues...
So here we go:
1. Look, read, and learn. ***
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. *
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. *****
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *
6. Don’t give up - persistance is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.***
9. Keep writing, no matter what, and the quality will follow. ***
10. Stay out of your comfort zone. Take risks, don’t be afraid to look dumb.*
11. Keep to a schedule. People return to blogs when they know they will find something new.*
12. Write something, ANYTHING, everyday. The moment you slip into a no writing funk, it becomes very hard to get out of it.
Now time to tag a few people around me...
How about Keen and Graev, Heather of Errant Thoughts, Adele Caelia, Cameron Sorden, and Pixie Styx. Go team, go!