Friday, July 13, 2007

One more thing...

Who wants to make 15 bucks for just surfing the web for 5 hours a month?

I surf for likely about 3-4 times that myself, and that 15 bucks could pay for my MMO addiction in the face of soon to be paid college costs.

Not to sound like a salesman, but it's called, "Agloco". It's entirely free. You don't have to "complete" any deals or any bullcrap like that. You just download the toolbar, and let it run ads at the very bottom of your screen while you surf the next.

The company gets paid to have users, and you get paid by the company. Up to 5 hours worth of personal surfing per month, and added hours for every person you refer.

So please, don't take my word for it, check it out at my referral link (you'd be helping me out here, and everyone loves to help a Bildo): www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ1302

You can also choose not to refer me, but just visiting the home page, but then I'd be a sad panda. It really is free. It's not spyware, and it costs you no more than 1/2 an inch of browser screen space. I've already gained about 1 dollar typing this for crying out loud. :) Hop to it and feel free to check it out yourself before signing up.

Okay, NOW have a good weekend. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'm giving it a shot, but how does it pay you?

Bildo said...

I just started myself, but apparently they mail out checks every month. I'll believe it when I see it in my mailbox, but hey, what's the harm in trying?