Monday, October 5, 2009

Back from the Gutter

Hi. I'm back. Go tell your friends.

It's been a long time off for JoBildo, but as we near the most excellent of gaming seasons, I feel an urge to get back to blogging and sharing my disjointed thoughts with anyone who cares to read them. Maybe it's just that my life is settling back down, and that the broken pieces it was shattered into at the beginning of the year are glued back together, but whatever it is... I find myself missing the ritual of blogging and therefore I'm going to subject you all to the inner-trappings of my brain goo again.

I apologize in advance.

What have I been doing lately? Well, Scarybooster will let you know that soon enough, but most recently I've been playing a lot of Champions Online and Batman: Arkham Asylum, and I'm itching to try my hand in WAR again as 1.3.2 hits the live servers. And it's the time of year that tons of excellent games hit store shelves, so I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of dabbling in Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, Brutal Legend, and all of that too. In just a few short weeks I'll be graduating with my Masters in IT too, which should net me a lot of spare time to dig back into my once and future hobby.

So re-add me to your blogrolls, put me back in your feedburner, and drink a beer in my honor if that's your sort of thing.

It's good to be home.

4 comments:

Oakstout said...

Great to see you back. It has been a while my friend and I look forward to reading your ramblings as always.

BTW,We could always use a extra person for 4 person Co Op when Borderlands comes out or even L4D, both on the Xbox 360.

Bildo said...

You know me... I suck at console shooters. Move it to the PC and I'm down. :)

Lars said...

Welcome back. :) Looking forward to reading what you're up to. And congrats on the Masters.

Thallian said...

yay! welcome back buddy. I'll re-add you for sure