Friday, October 23, 2009

I hate being broke...

My fiancee and I's puppy needed to have her innards taken out.  We've finally saved enough to get the yearly rec-center passes we want for the winter months.  All done, that's about $350 out of my pay this past period that would normally be spending money or savings.  So what that amounts to is a broke JoBildo with no Borderlands, no money to go see one of the new movies he's aching to watch, and boredom all weekend long. 

The good news is at least I've got plenty of stuff to fill my plate until next payday.  Work, last week of school, and I did manage to snag Torchlight and that drops Tuesday. 

Bah well... life goes on.  I just needed to bitch about it a bit.

3 comments:

Oakstout said...

The good news, with video games, they never go up in price they always go down, so hopefully, you'll find a deal.

Also, next month, L4D2 arrives and Dragons Age, so make sure you saves your moneys.

Thallian said...

True dat Oakey, also, why did she need to have her innards out? Isn't that usually fatal?

Bildo said...

Innards = Baby Making Materials (tm).