Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Talking Games (Too!)

My fellow Casualties Br3ntbr0, Genda, and Oakstout are all over and posting up a fury on Br3nt's new site: I'm Talking Games!  Out of the kindness of their hearts, or perhaps the madness of their psyche, they've invited me along to post there too.  I'm pretty stoked about the new venture, and can't wait to start doing some more writing there. 

TTH and I recently parted ways, so I've got a lot more free time to dabble in more things than just Champions Online now.  I'm anxious to get back to blogging regularly, even if it takes me a little time to get back in the swing of things.  I'll still be posting here when it's something sort of inane or rambling or personal, but for the most part I'll be doing editorial type work over at ITG, using this site and Facebook to cross-promote of course. 

So here's to the new site, Br3nt!  Glad to be a part of it!

4 comments:

James said...

Link's broken. One too many Gs.

--Maladorn

Bildo said...

Danke, Mal.

heartlessgamer said...

I like the format over at ITG, but the banner needs some work :P I like the format with multiple posters.

Unknown said...

Nice to have you over there posting with us JoBildo. I'm pretty excited about how it's shaping up and the quality of blogger that the project is attracting.

Looking forward to seeing some cool stuff from you over there.