Friday, October 30, 2009

New Tattoos and Other Thinguses (Thingi?)

Last night was a pretty good time.  Get home, kiss fiancee, hug dogs... run out to Akron and get tattoo, end night by eating Lebanese food at Aladdin's Eatery.  Of course now I have a funny circular bald-patch on my chest where the new tattoo is.  I think I might have to become one of those shorn (or at least trimmed) chaps so that this tattoo can shine in all it's glory.  I was going to do it on my shoulder, but as I'm not sure what I want the eventual sleeve on that arm to be, I decided on the chest instead.  What is it?  So glad you asked! It's a jack-o-lantern with Jack Skellington's face carved into it.  I wish I'd had the forethought to take a picture of it, but I didn't get home until 10:30 and then had to run back out to the store to get lotion for the damn thing to help it heal.

Other than that, not much new to report.  I've been playing the crap out of Torchlight whenever I have the chance, and I should be getting Borderlands this weekend and Dragon Age next week if I'm lucky.  I'm also thinking about dipping toes back into LotRO soon.  I've still got access to a lifetime account, and I'm curious to see how that game's doing on the eve of its second (albeit less in scope than the first) expansion.

I've got a Halloween party at my house this weekend (yours truly will be dressed as Buddy from Elf), so if you're in Medina, Ohio... look me up! 

Cheers folks, and more later if something grabs me by the ghoulies.

1 comment:

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.