Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Fun and Expensive Weekend

I went to the Dublin Ohio Irish Festival this weekend. Much fun. Bands, Ren-Faire folk, lots of beer, lots of gear, lots of me fellow Micks. Wife and I spent way more money than we meant to, but it was worth it. I got myself a very nice handmade tweed newsboy hat and a messenger bag out of the deal.

Black 47, Seven Nations, The Prodigals, and Flogging Molly were all there. We got frickin' tired as all get out around 6:30 or so, so we missed the whole point we went down there: the bands. Teaches us to go so early in 85 degree weather, drinking pints like they were water.

But 'tis okay. I've seen them before, and I'll see them next time.

Sunday came and I played the hell out of Everquest 2. Level 19 already, and even a 12 in tradeskilling. I never like crafting, but this system's starting to grow on me. More on that Monday.

In the vein of Darren from TCSG...

-B Out

(Yeah, that doesn't work for me too well. You can keep it, Darren.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend. :)