Monday, June 25, 2007

Not Leaving the Vault...

I thought I was. I thought that when I stepped down from the ASM position, I was to be banished. But I'm happy to report that Loktofeit has let me stay on to do what I can during the school months over the course of the next year. I may run an event here or there when I can, I'll be doing the Topic of the Week still, as well as weekly Kinship Crier e-mails, but that's all I'm obligated to keep up with on a weekly basis, and that makes me happy. Because any more than that would likely drive me nuts at this point.

So there ya go. Not "leaving" the Vault, just going into the shadows a bit more, basically continuing what I've been doing the past month.

Yay! That makes me less glum. :)

2 comments:

Keen said...

HAH! I knew you couldn't leave.

Staffers: 1 Bildo: 0

Bildo said...

Hehe... I thought I was pretty much setenced to leave, when I stepped down as ASM. I didn't know I'd be able to stay on and do what I can. What can I say, you lucky sods get to have me around a bit longer.