Monday, June 2, 2008

Home Again

I'm back from vacation... and as usual it seemed both at once too short and too long. By the 4th day I was missing my Stuff-Storage Unit and my two dogs. However, I was also deeply enjoying the oceanfront property we rented and the waves that I swam with daily.

It's an odd thing, vacation. You spend a whole year yearning for one, then (at least for me) when I finally get one and get out of town I find myself missing the normalcy of home before it's over.

What would solve this? Moving to the beach of course. Now there just remains the little problem of how I'll finance a million dollar home on said beach. I promise that once I figure that out, I'll let you all know.

Regular posting will resume tomorrow from work, most likely. I have an interview for a web designer position in the afternoon and I'll be playing catch up at the office most of the morning but you never know. Something might strike my fancy to post on.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go see if the patcher for Conan is up yet.

5 comments:

Brendon said...

Nice to have you back Bildo :) I can't believe you miss home while on the beach though.

Unknown said...

So, IS the patcher up? /findvein

Bildo said...

Yep, a little before Noon it was. I'm not *flexes* 29.

Time for a break though.

Bildo said...

That "not" is supposed to be a "now".

Gamer Hudson said...

So....where is your guild located again, on what server I mean? Gonna try the game thursday