Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My 1st Photoshop Painting

I'm currently enrolled in a Web Design degree program, and one of my classes is Illustration using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. This week, I've got to put together an image with a road, horizon, and vanishing point (at least one). Below, I've pasted he work thus far. It's my 1st attempt at anything in PS, so be gentle on your critiques. I've got some work still to do on the road, as obviously it's just not looking right. But I like the rest of it so far.



Nothing of gaming import to report today though, as I got lost in Photoshop and spent my evening messing with it. I promise we'll get back to LotRO and other gaming stuff tomorrow. :)

Cheers all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice:) If I ever want to be humiliated I will have to show you mine:) My first that is.

Bildo said...

Hehe, thanks. :)

I'm sure you're can't be that bad. You should see how this project started. Vector Graphics gone wrong!

Bildo said...

*yours

(I can double post, it's my blog!)

:P