Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Features - Huzzah!

I'm toying around with a couple of Blogger's new features. You'll see to the left both a news reel with topics I care about (so you should too), and below that a selection of YouTube videos you can watch right from the comfort of my blog (for now it'll be various music selections from LotRO, as it's just too cool not to highlight). I'll change the videos every week or so, so if you're one of the few people checking this blog and you want to see something, just let me know via a comment on the most recent post.

I'll come back later with some impressions on a recent purchase for my precious Wii. I won't tell you what game it is, but the star of the game wears overalls and a red hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool. I just added them to mine but I wish there was a way to have stuff on both sides of my blog.